- The Kopa Type 400 Charcoal Oven is the middle and most popular version of the Kopa charcoal cooking range and is intended for medium-sized restaurants and catering establishments that base their core menu around grilled food.
- Grill Rack Size: 530 x 570
- Capacity: 47Kg Meat per hour
- Working Temperature: 250-350c
- Avg. Charcoal Consumption (24 Hours): 5-8Kg
- Enamelled coloured front panel
- Analog thermometer
- Built-in ash pan and grease tray
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handle
- 2 stainless steel grill racks
- Fully adjustable air regulator
KOPA TYPE 400 CHARCOAL OVEN
The Kopa Type 400 Charcoal Oven is the middle and most popular version of the Kopa charcoal cooking range and is intended for medium-sized restaurants and catering establishments that base their core menu around grilled food. The Kopa Type 400 charcoal oven offers enough space for two grill racks, allowing different dishes to be simultaneously prepared across two levels. It is the ideal charcoal oven for restaurants with up to 90 seats.
KOPA CHARCOAL OVEN FEATURES:
- Heated by burning charcoal inside the oven, Kopa charcoal ovens reach working temperature between 250c and 350c. This is achieved through a combination of convection and radiation heat, so that food is both roast and grilled simultaneously, rather than baked.
- Much faster than an open grill, for example a Kopa charcoal oven can cook a 350g beef steak to medium-rare in approximately 4 minutes.
- The high temperatures achieved inside the charcoal oven means that drippings evaporate before they reach the charcoal, thus preventing the build up of gasses inside the oven. This means that it is possible to simultaneously cook both fish and meat without any transfer between the two
- Charcoal consumption is 45% lower than with a conventional open grill, making the Kopa charcoal oven cheaper to operate than an electric oven of comparable power.
- Heavy duty insulation ensures that food cooks quickly and evenly whilst preventing the oven radiating excess heat to the commercial kitchen. This means quicker cooking and a safer, more comfortable working environment for chefs.
- Smoke build-up is minimal and fully controlled with regulation levers located on the top and bottom of the charcoal oven whilst the labyrinth hood prevents sparks from exiting the unit, making it safe to use underneath a traditional canopy.
|104H x 712W x 697D
|Heating Up Time
|530 x 570
|More Information (PDF)
|Spares & Accesspries